Tuesday, February 1, 2011

a year ago...

original post date :: 12.31.10

I was sitting with my two best friend at a place we like to refer as “the spot” talking about how so much had changed that year. We had graduated highschool and (barely) made it through our first semester of college. Life was good.
Except I was in love with my best friend, the kid sitting across from me, the kid that promised me the world. Even still, I wouldn’t have changed a thing.
Now, looking back at that night, I would give anything to go back and not leave that night, not trust anyone else with my fragile heart that had already been shattered two times more than any 18 year olds should.
This is a blog to say I miss you. This is a blog to say I’m sorry. This is a blog to say I wish I could turn back time.
This is a blog to say I hope your new year is all you want it to be and more. Because you two boys were my everything at one point and I will always love and cherish every moment I spent with you.
ily.
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment