Tuesday, February 1, 2011

For you who shall remain nameless;;;

original post date :: 12.10

I can’t say sorry now, or not even in February. But maybe one day I can tell you how sorry I am. Maybe one day I can tell you how I never wanted it to be like this, how you just honest to god scared me that day, how I hoped every day that you’d find a way to be happy in re world even if I’ll never be there to see it.
I want you to remember the good chapters of our story, even if the ending sucked ass. && maybe this isn’t the ending, maybe there’s a sequel, a story of forgiveness, a story of hope. God, I’ve never wanted to see a book more.
Who knows, maybe you’ll stumble upon this blog in the big bad world of the Internet one day, years from now, and you won’t quite remember why we fell apart, or even that I’m the author, but these words will make you smile.
I hope that you smile.
I love your smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment